Feb 2, 2012

SAG Awards Beauty by Joe Fresh: Rose Byrne

There is something so classically beautiful about Rose Byrne but I can't seem to put my finger on exactly what it is.  It could be her stunningly coiffed hair or her picture perfect skin or maybe it's her ability to rock any look thrown at her.  Yes, she even worked the lace onesie she wore to the SAG Awards though most of the press hated it. 

However, the coolest part of her look that evening was that her makeup was entirely the inexpensive JOE Fresh Cosmetic line which you all know I'm a fan of.  Check out some of these photos...



According to her makeup artist, the products used were JOE Fresh Primer, JOE Fresh Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque,  JOE Fresh Duo Concealer in Light (that I blogged about here), JOE Fresh Eye Pencil in Charcoal, 2 Cream Eye Shadows in Cactus and Playa, JOE Fresh Lash PlumpVolumizing Mascara in Black, Cream Blush in Rose, Powder blush in Rosette, JOE Fresh Highlighter, JOE Fresh Lip Liner in Cinnamon, JOE Fresh Lip Gloss in Chai and, last but not least, JOE Fresh Translucent Loose Powder to set the look.

Putting aside the fact that JOE Fresh is such a reasonable product line, I honestly think she looks like a million bucks.  It's just a bonus that almost all of their goodies are priced less then $10.

For the full article, check out HuffPost Style

3 comments:

  1. Oh awesome! I love that they did that! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's nice that they can showcase an entire product line that everyone can afford

      xo

      Delete
  2. Rose definitely looked incredible! I loved how she dared to go with the pants suit too - it was my favorite look of the night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.