Jul 7, 2010

Sunburn.....Exposed!!!!!



So, today was a nice and relaxing day at work and, because of this, (and that it was a friend's birthday) we all went out for drinks on our lunch hour. Just to prove how sunburned I actually get.. here are some photos.....

How embarassing, I know, and whether it was the prompting of my friend or the beverages we consumed.....here you go!!!

*******Update: This shows the importance of SUNSCREEN...I am typically good with always putting it on BUT who expects that lobster woman will emerge in less than an hour and a half.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh OUCH! Hope you're applying a ton of aloe on it. Hope it gets better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glen, for the tip. I will say that ALOE did absolutely nothing. I was still in agony....Ha....my own fault

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.