Jul 14, 2010

Guest Bloggers

I was originally going to post something about Body Scrub today but wanted to open the airwaves to something different; something that gives others an opportunity to share their expertise with us. I am planning to have a series of guest blogs from some of my amazingly talented friends.

A little bit about my friends and family...My mom is a cosmetician, my sister is a hair stylist and my friends are hair stylists, make-up artists and estheticians. I think that it would only be fair to have them share their knowledge and tips with us. These posts will be coming up in the next few weeks and months.

I also wanted to open the blog to questions. If you have a product that you want a review on, need some help picking a new beauty product or want to see what my thoughts are on one of your favorites, please feel free to send me an email at cmwolthers@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from my fellow product junkies!!!

Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.