Jul 26, 2010

Renate's Faves for our Curly Haired Friends


How lucky am I, hey? My friends are so great that THEY want to write instead of me. I am definitely going to milk this for as long as possible.....Today, Renate is writing on products for our curly-haired friends. Read on product junkies.....

Hello ladies with curly hair!!

I know it can be difficult to tame those luscious locks , but fear not. Over the years, I have had a lot of clients with natural curly and wavy hair. My absolute favourite product to use is the TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier Cream; this amazing product defines and seperates curls for you. You can use it alone for precise control or amplify with defining serum for feather light hold and waves. It can also be used on dry ends to de-frizz those unruly curls. A little goes a long way with this product, so one pump is usually all you need! (Note: This product works wonders if used on wet hair so once you've towel dried your hair, put this baby in!)

If you're looking for a product with a stronger hold without the wet look of a gel, try the lightweight mousse in the Curlesque Collection. This wonderful product has deep sea extracts of kelp, fennel, and seaweed which assist in smoothing the cuticle on demand for a frizz-free finish with light hold and amazing shine. I also recommend some great layers for curly hair! Don't be scared of putting in a few layers to help pump up those gorgeous curls. Just make sure your stylist knows how to properly texturize those layers ladies, we definitely don't want you walking out with a mushroom head!!!! And last, but not least, if you have a slight curl and are not quite sure how to make them bounce, I recommend investing in a universal diffuser. This awesome tool just slips on to the end of your blowdryer. After use, you will have amazing lift and curl in virtually no time at all! ............Renate




1 comment:

  1. YAY! Great advice Renate! I will definitely be picking up the Amplifier Cream when I see it next. I have a diffuser on my hair dryer but it sucks (too small), so I'm on the look out for the big universal one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.