Jul 6, 2010

Completely Product Obsessed

Okay, just so everyone knows, I am an absolute product junkie. Completely obsessed, over-the-top product whore.

It doesn't matter whether it's toner, scrub, mascara, lip gloss, eye liner, shampoo, perfume, hair masks, I want it all. I will spend hours searching for the right product on-line, reading reviews of exclusive product lines or combing the aisles in a shop to find the PERFECT lip gloss, mascara, conditioner...(you get the idea).

Though I love all products, as you can tell, I must say that my favorite, would-die-without cosmetic is lip gloss. I ADORE lip gloss. I have so many tubes, types and shades that I carry around in my bag, that I can never find the same tube twice.

Current favorites right now are:

1. Clinique Glosswear in Juicy Apple
2. Sephora Collection Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss in Hot Pink #13
3. Chanel Levres Scintillantes in Glossimer
4. Rimmel Shock Gloss in Amp'ed

Love to hear from you and what your must-have beauty products are!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I adore my Burt's Bees lip balm. I have tubes of it all over the place.
    I also love the Linacare Transforming Face Cream. It's light, not like some of the super heavy creams....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Linacare too!!!
    Actually, I got some amazing samples of their newest product line and gave the hand cream to my boyfriend...he uses it all the time and raves about it too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for starting your blog, it's nice to know I'm not the only one with cosmetics OCD. You must be in heaven now that Sephora has opened in Vancouver!

    Fave glosses:
    Clinique Superbalm in Raspberry Tint
    Benefit Benetint Pocket Pal
    Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
    Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Stellar Plum
    Lancome Juicy Tubes in Dreamsicle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peita

    You have absolutely NO IDEA how great it is that Sephora is here. Not only is there one Sephora, but THREE; it's outrageous!

    Your selections are flawless....Lancome Juicy Tubes are absolutely amazing. They are definitely what a gloss should look and feel like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you rate the Sephora brand gloss I'm definitely going to try it out, you know your stuff girl.

    Three stores? Oh why did I turn down a Canadian visa?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to comment on this one, even though it's a few days late. The one and only lip gloss that I use right now is that one called Sexy Mother Pucker by Soap & Glory. I can't stand sticky glosses, but this one has a nice amount of tack without being overbearing. It's also purported to be a lip-plumper. Not that I need it, but I do feel it actually works. I get compliments when I wear it. I have it in two different shades, BOTH in my purse. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa....YAY, thanks for commenting. Yes, I love Soap & Glory. In fact, they are to be the basis of future posts...

    I agree about sticky glosses; it is definitely the worst. I remember once trying this amazing lip gloss from MAC and it was sooo sticky that I could hardly open my lips....not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.