Jun 15, 2011

Mark Ibiza Sol Limited Edition Collection

Limited edition makeup/skincare collections always make me happy and nervous all at the same time.  Happy because it's something brand-new and nervous because the products might be all sold out before I get them.  I was, however, lucky enough to snag a couple products from Mark's new summer line, Ibiza Sol, without an issue.

Not only are the products fabulous but the marketing is superb as well.  They've campaigned the Ibiza Sol line as if (while using the products) your on an instant vacation to the tropics.  "Ooh Ibiza!  Get swept away to a magical place in the Mediterranean - an exotic island off the coast of Spain.  It's Euro-chic lifestyle at your fingertips."  The colors are beachy and, of course, Ashley Greene, the spokeswoman, is lazing around in a gorgeous maxi dress (that I just recently bought and looks awesome on!!!) looking flawless.  The campaign colors tie in gorgeous corals, and glowing turquoise with hints of bright orange and shimmery purples which are the best colors for the summer. 

The products I picked out were the Ibiza Sol Marbleized Lip Gloss in Chica Coral and the Ibiza Sol Nailed It Mini Lacquers.  (The polishes were a set of 2).  Even though I only grabbed a couple items, the line has many other products which I'll get to in a bit.

How gorgeous are these colors right?  From left to right: Tango Mini Lacquer, Mojito Mini Lacquer and the Chica Coral Marbleized Lip Gloss.

The Limited Edition Collection also contains: 
Ibiza Sol Marbleized Eye Shadow Stick in Aqua Deep, Island Nights 
and Bronze Chic ($10 CAN each)
Ibiza Sol Marbleized Lip Gloss in Hola Bronze and Bonita Pink ($10 CAN each)
mark Ibiza Sol Instant Vacation After Sun Body Balm ($8 CAN for the set)

The prices are fantastic, the colors are bright and summery so how can you go wrong right?  I highly recommend checking out this collection if you haven't done so already.

XO

4 comments:

  1. Oh everything's so pretty! I love the colors! I wish we got Mark over here. We have Avon so I'll give them a call tomorrow and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! My fiance's sister sells avon/mark, so I will have to ask her about these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.