Jun 29, 2011

A Birchbox For Canadian Gals

One of my favorite bloggers Tara at Haute Lunch opened my eyes to something called a Birchbox.  As soon as I read the words "$10 USD" and "free products shipped to your door" I started to drool.  Seriously.  So, I opened a new internet window and was off looking into the phenomenal Birchbox company.  (For those that aren't too familiar, Birchbox is an American company that works with many upscale and well-known cosmetics/skin care companies and, for a monthly fee, ships a box every month to your door step.)

HOWEVER...

Birchbox is only for American residents.  After learning this I was extremely depressed.  (Ask Allan....he kept asking me why I was so mopy.)  I even emailed the company and asked if they could make a teeny-weeny exception for me to which they replied with a big no.  For weeks I was a sad girl.....

And then, I found it.  The Canadian gal's Birchbox.  It's called Luxe Box by Loose Button.  For almost the exact same price as the Birchbox is, you can have similar products and brands delivered directly to your Canadian address.  I just signed up for my first one and it will be shipping out July 11th....I can't wait!!!

Check it out ladies!  How can you say no to beauty products arriving directly to your house?  Ummmm, you can't....

6 comments:

  1. I've always been hesitant on signing up for birchbox...but definitely looking forward to your post on your first Luxe Box. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you get!! =D

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I will definitely keep you posted

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Thank you for finding this and posting about it...I am off to sign up too!

    -Candice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Luxe Box!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is also Topbox Canada, I have signed up for both but have recieved neither yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.