Feb 25, 2016

Ipsy Canada February 2016

Ipsy Sneakpeek - Just a few of the awesome items I received

February was the first month, in a long time, where my Ipsy subscription really made me happy.  Not only was the bag ADORABLE this month but I managed to get so many products I'll actually use!


My bag contained (from left to right) Seraphine Botanicals Carrot and Rose Cream (bonus from a girlfriend who didn't want her's), Promise Organic Argan Creme, Chella Passionate Pink Lip Pencil, Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment (in a gorgeous bronze color), Luxie Flat Definer Brush and a Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil.

So, the primer oil is not my cup of tea BUT the other items are awesome.  I am loving the lip pencil so much.

What did you get in your Ipsy subscription this month?

    

1 comment:

  1. ohhh!!! I got the same as you!! I'm excited to try them out! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.