Dec 9, 2015

Ipsy, Birchbox, Topbox, Oh My - November 2015

Sigh, I am posting these altogether as I only JUST received my Ipsy package a few days ago.  I don't quite understand why it's so late but it ALWAYS seems to come the following month.  Aside from that, I am really excited to show you all my goodies.


First up is Birchbox and TopBox.  Birchbox (left side) from left to right, I received Skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, the Balm Frat Boy Shadow/Blush single, LOC One and Done Shadow Stick, Embryolisse Nourishing Moisturizer and Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo.  From TopBox, left to right, I received The Face Shop Character Mask (yes, another one), Nova Scotia Fisherman Extreme Lip Care in Sea Salt and Caramel, Benefit Air Patrol Primer and 2 SeaRx Micro-Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub.

I am really liking the Birchbox BUT have decided to cancel TopBox for January.  I really feel like they don't quite understand my desire for beauty products (ahem, makeup) and I always seem to get masks from them.  Boring.


My Ipsy bag was fairly good, for the first time in a few months.  I received, from left to right, Jersey Shore Spa Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm (redeemed points), Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner (redeemed points), Beaute Basics Navy Gel Eyeliner, Crown Brush Pointed Crease Brush, Avance Mattifying Emulsion Primer, Demeter Orchid Collection Twilight Roll On Perfume Oil and a Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.

I am in LOVE with the navy gel eyeliner!!

What did you guys receive?  Anything exciting?

    

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul of items! My ipsy bag was similar, I received the smashbox mascara and brush, the same as you. I also got a Josie Maran Argan oil (which I'm excited to try), a day serum and a silver/gray eyeliner. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too got the Avance Primer and I'm loving it! Quite different than what I normally use, but so far so good. Not sure on the price point of a full size though. I love they eye gel too! I didn't think I would, but now I want to get a few other colours as I don't wear blue eye makeup that often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.