Dec 21, 2015

Dear Santa - My Beauty Holiday Wishlist 2015

December Beauty Holiday Wishlist


I have quite the extensive list for "Santa" this year.  I know I am not going to be getting everything, of course, but it's still fun to put together a wishlist on Polyvore.

Like every year, my wishlist is very beauty product related.  Ha.  Honestly, what else would I want right?  This year, I would love to find the following items under my tree...

1. Stila "A Whole Lot of Love" Palette - First off, Stila is such a fantastic brand and I hardly have any Stila items in my collection.  PLUS, it's a palette so I obviously need it.  Plus, look at those gorgeous blush colors...sigh.

2. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Night Cream - I am in love with this cream.  I bought myself a sample a few weeks ago and seriously am in love.  You have to try this stuff out.

3. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom - Ummm, I just love this color.  That's it.  Nothing else to say except it's beautiful and perfect for my upcoming holiday to Mexico!

4. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - First off it's a limited edition AD it reminds me of my travels through Indonesia.  I don't know why but there is someting about the wooden palette.

5. Herbivore Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial Oil - I have been on the hunt for a new serum that doesn't cost over $100 and I have read so many great things about this one that I need to try it.  Plus, it will also replace my current day cream, which makes me happy.

6. Nars Dual Intensity Blush in Adoration - Sigh, I have been eyeing this for about 4 months now and just can't seem to justify spending $55 on MORE blush.  But man, I want it.

7. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Pefector in Champagne Pop - For those that know this highlighter can comepletely understand why it's on the wishlist.  I have tried Opal and love it but seriously, this one would complete my highlighter collection.

There you have it ladies.  The list.  THE LIST.  What's on your wishlist this year?

    

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... I love this holiday wish list! I have made a resolution to try more NARS products next year too :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.