Nov 30, 2010

Dear Santa......

I'm lying down on my couch, typing away, staring at my beautifully decorated Christmas tree.

Yes, I'm one of those individuals that puts their tree up many weekends before Christmas to enjoy the time I have with it. It sounds funny, I know, but Allan and I are leaving for New York in two days for a mini-vacation and then, we'll be in Toronto for Christmas, which means that I don't even get a full month with all my pretty decorations....well, snowmen to be exact.

I am obsessed with Snowmen. Some people like Santas, or Reindeer, or Penguins, but I like Snowmen. They have to be cute, have their own unique personality and above all, have a really great pecker. (I, of course, mean a great nose......man, get your mind out of the gutter...ha). All of my snowmen are hand-picked by either me, of those who know me well, and this snowman theme is what decorates my tree.

As I'm sitting her, typing away, looking at the cute snowman AND drinking hot chocolate, I'm also thinking about pressies. I love giving gifts, absolutely, but also really really really enjoy receiving them. So, Santa, here's the list this year.....

1. NARS Body Glow. I have been eyeing this for months and months but never seem to purchase for myself. (I think the $80 price tag might have something to do with it...) Either way, this product is a multi-use body bronzer. Not only can it applied directly out of the bottle BUT add a cap full to your bath tub and emerge with bronzed, shimmery skin. I love it...

2. Lancome's Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E spf 15 Cream. This day cream is one of the most phenomenal skin products I have ever used. Now, I am definitely far from the "loss of firmness" that this cream prevents but I also think it's never too early to begin a regime preventing this downfalls. Plus, when the cream goes on this smooth and silky, it's hard to say no. (Again, me and my expensive taste. This little jar is priced at $110.)

3. The Sephora Collection Endless Color Blockbuster. This is just one of those items that I want every single December. It's jam packed with over 187 products and they're all in one handy-dandy carrying case. This year, they've added 13 new products and created a less breakable case making this item definitely worth it's $60 price tag.
4. Calvin Klein Beauty Body Lotion. Since I wrote about the fragrance last week, I won't bore you with all the details again but this is MY fragrance. It's taken me 28 years but I have actually found my number one fragrance. (Aside from Coco Mademoiselle that is...) So, I would love the body lotion to go along with my fragrance. Priced at $60 which isn't too bad...

5. MAC Happily Ever After Lip Kit. I don't typically like lip kits because the quality of the gloss is never that great, but after trying this bad boy out, I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are great, light and go with everything plus the tartan case is way too cute. The palette includes Endless Fun (sheer frosty pink), Cheers All Around (bright candy pink), and To Joy (medium pink). Priced at only $25, this might be a gift to myself this year...ha.

Everyone has a wish list at Christmas time. Most of these items will not be under the tree (which is fine by me) but it's still nice to dream. Tell me, ladies, what's on your list to Santa this year?

1 comment:

  1. That is quite a list and nothing like mine, which includes a vacuum cleaner :)
    I hope Santa bring you what you wish for this year!
    Have a smashing time in NYC too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.