Dec 1, 2010

New York, Here We Come......


I know that some of you may already know, since my countdown began on Facebook about a week ago, but I leave for New York tomorrow. YAY!!!!

Since I was 5, there've been three places I've wanted to visit: Italy, France and New York. And, after all this time, I'm FINALLY knocking off one location.

I have literally been planning our trip by myself (sorry Allan but you know it's true) since about three weeks ago AND have planned everything from where we're going to eat, drink, visit, shop and sightsee. Here's a few things we have planned:

1) Since Audrey Hepburn is my idol, I want to see the Tiffany's store that she stood in front of in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's.

2) Eat at a pasta restaurant in Little Italy, attempt to finish a deli sandwich from one of the many fantastic deli's in Manhattan AND brunch at Shopsins. (Have NEVER heard of Shopsins before until I began researching online and OMG, the food looks fantastic. I am DYING to try the Mo'Betty....Check them out here!)

3) See Central Park, and in particular, Belvedere Castle as well as the giant Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Centre.

4) Shop at the HUGE Sephora store, Chanel Outlet Store and Century 21....

Big list, I know, for such a short time but we're going to do our best. I am saying goodbye until Monday, my friends, but be prepared for some great pics and fun stories...

xo


1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.