Nov 16, 2010

The Scent of CK Beauty

This weekend passed by in a blur.

We (Allan and me) were super busy since my parents were here for the entire weekend. I don't get to see them too often so we had a super fun time playing Wii, drinking, eating great food and socializing.

My mom, who knows me so well and has obviously been paying close attention to my Christmas list, brought me a bottle of Calvin Klein Beauty, my newest favorite fragrance. Seriously, I love this scent. It's been a long time since I loved a CK fragrance and for some reason, this one is really topping my list.

I love floral scents and this one is the first one I've smelled in a long time that's not too sweet. the fragrance has a hint of ambrette seed and jasmine as well as a cedar base. It's feminine, romantic and sultry all at the same time and I've been wearing it non-stop since receiving it on Friday. I'm even wearing it to bed! (Lucky Allan....)

If you're like me and love floral scents I HIGHLY recommend it. The bottle comes in three sizes: 30, 50 and 100 mL, as well as the accompanying products (body lotion and shower cream). Check it out ladies!!!

What is your signature scent? Is there a fragrance that you always seem to gravitate towards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.