Aug 11, 2010

It's Vaaaacation Time!



I realized at exactly 9:08 pm that I haven't posted in two days.

For me this is quite a catastrophe since I typically post everyday. No, I am not running out of things to talk about BUT I am going on holidays for a few days. Here's the kicker.....

For those that know me, I have a feeling you might laugh in a second, but for those that don't, I am going....(wait for it) to my hometown of Prince George to visit some really close friends AND it's the first time that Allan will be coming with me.

Ciao my fellow product junkies. Talk to you on Tuesday!

XO

4 comments:

  1. You lucky thing!
    :-)))
    My vacation is over since last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a smashing time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in PG. I hope it doesn't smell like hot cabbage when you get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I am back and the funny smell didn't kill me. Actually I had a great time and wish that it was longer, to be honest.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.