Aug 18, 2010

It's Primerific

Can I just say that I actually found a L'Oreal product I like!!!

While snooping through London Drugs in Prince George I stumbled on a new primer/base from
L'Oreal called Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. I thought I would try
it since I'm always on the hunt for an inexpensive primer AND it was only $15.99. I took it home and opened the package immediately.

It's quite cute actually, since it's in a pot and the best part is NO PUMP. ( I know that pumps are more sanitary BUT I'm really not a fan.) This product is one of the first I found that isn't oily. It goes on like a cream, so you can add as much or as little as you want and, once set, it diminishes all of your skin's imperfections.

I will say it again, I am super impressed. Try it out ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Shoppers Drug Mart Quo brand of primer.. it is in a pump unfortunately but it also isn't greasy at all which is big for me, and it lasted quite a while.

    I need more so maybe I will check this one out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should. I highly recommend it actually. But, now I'll totally try the Quo brand as well. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.