Mar 23, 2016

Lip Monthly March 2016 - My First Bag!!


Ah, I was so excited to see the shiny gold packaging in the mail box today.  Yeppers, you guessed it.  I got my very first Lip Monthly bag.

As you all know, I recently decided to add Lip Monthly to my monthly subscription rotation as Birchbox closed it's Canadian doors.  As much as I liked Birchbox, I found a lot of the products to be repetitive and focused mainly on hair and body products, sigh.  So not what I was wanting.


Lip Monthly had always been a subscription I'd wanted to try and I am so happy I did.  Seriously, SO HAPPY.

And here are the goodies I received!


I got three full size lip products AND a blush/bronzer duo.  Amazing.  Here's a full list of items I received from left to right, Camilla Lipstick (priced at $14), Camilla Lipgloss (priced at $14), Ecolips Tinted Balm in Sugar Plum (priced at $4.49) and Cargo Blush/Bronzer duo (priced at $10).  Altogether, my bag this month was worth $42.49 (probably in USD which is equivalent to hundreds in CAD - HA).  Pretty decent for a subscription that I am paying about $19 dollars for.


If anyone is interested in receiving their own Lip Monthly, you should check out my link here.
Trust me, the products are awesome!  https://lipmonthly.com//referral/2f4SAzcIATbQ

    

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.