Oct 6, 2015

A Week of Swatches - Day 2: BH Cosmetics

is 

I adore BH Cosmetics.  In fact, whenever I think about buying makeup, I instantly pull up the BH Cosmetic website and see what amazing palettes they have on sale.

Reasons I adore BH: Their palettes are inexpensive, they have fantastic variety and the shadows and blushes are extremely pigmented.  All in all, if you've never shopped on their site before you absolutely have to.


As you can see, I have a few BH palettes to speak of.  The first one I want to share with you is the Glamorous Blush palette.  Gorgeous colors, hey?


Though the red blush colors might be a tad on the bright side, they all blend extremely well and I adore the little bit of shimmer a few of the colors have.  FYI, it's on sale on the site right now for $9.


There is NO WAY I can swatch all these colors for you but had to share how gorgeous this one is.  It's called the Special Occasion palette and it has 30 eye shadows and 9 blushes.  They are super pigmented and you literally have every color you need here to create the PERFECT look for a night out on the town.  Also on sale on the site for $9.


The Blushed Neutrals palette.  One of my most recent purchases.  I love the mix of shimmer and matte colors all in great fall colors!


As you know we'd be here FOREVER if I swatched everything so wanted to show you the row above the blushes.  The first four are shimmer while the last 3 are matte.  I seriously can't wait to use that purple color!


Last but not least is the Smoky Eyes palette.  All the colors you need to create your perfect smoky eye.  Just look at all the deep purple and blue tones.


I swatched the Blue and the Grey row for you.  Both rows are great, though I do think the blue has much more pigmentation than the grey colors.

For all Red Lip Gloss readers, BH Cosmetics has offered a great deal!  Buy any two products and get 10% off. Click the link below to get your own fabulous palettes!
Buy Any Two Products and Get 10% Off at BH Cosmetics! Shop Now

    

3 comments:

  1. I love BH Cosmetics! Their products are great and the price is perfect! I can't wait to place another order! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never bought anything from BH. ..but after this post, I think I should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am such a fan of BH Cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.