Jul 18, 2012

Choosing the Best Wedding Hair!

You will never believe this but there's under two months until the big day! I am getting so excited and soooo ready to be done with wedding planning.  I just want it to be here already!

On a different note, I realize it's time to make a decision regarding how I want my hair to be styled for the big event.  Down or up?  Straight or curly?  Braided or wavy?  There are so many decisions...

Here are some fabulous styles I've been considering:

The Messy Braid

Photo unknown.  Was sent to me without a link

There is something so sassy and relaxed about a messy french braid.  I love the way this looks on this girl and LOVE the ethereal feel of the style.  However, my hair is definitely not as long as hers and I am not too sure if I want to wear my hair up to begin with.

Beachy, Wedding Waves

Photo courtesy of formalhairmakeup.tumblr.com
Sigh, this is the look I envisioned when I thought about getting married.  Downfall - my hair is going to be a different length (though I am using clip-in extensions) and I want to keep my blunt bangs.  PLUS, since I'm wearing a birdcage on my head, I'm not too sure if this will work.

Half-Up Half Down

Photo courtesy of hairstyles-for-girls-india.tophairstyle.no-ip.org
This is the style I'm considering the most.  Because I'll be wearing clip-in extensions, I think this could be the easiest look to wear them in.  Also, it has an easy-breezy feel to the style.  It's not too perfectly coiffed but still stylish.  Hmmmm...

The Messy Up-Do

Photo courtesy of howquicklydoeshairgrow.com
This is more of a classic, almost vintage-y, feel and I must say I love it.  Still not too sure about wearing my hair up for the big day BUT love it all the same.

What are your thoughts ladies?  How did you wear your hair for your big day?

 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh... I love all of them! I think you'll look beautiful in any of them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do love the messy updo! I think it will look great with your head piece. Aww, I can't believe it's so close! You must be exploding with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love them all as well but I think the Nicole Richie "do"would suit you the best and would annoy you the least throughout your day...just thinking back to my long hair days...But any style qould be gorgeous and accent your face and dress beautifully : ) I cannot believe we are down to under 2 months!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 2 month mark, lady! I wore #3 on my day, and it was pretty easy and no fuss, but we also sprayed half a CAN of AquaNet on my hair and it didn't budge.. even with Georgia's summer heat and humidity.

    I vote #3. It will blend your extensions best, and be a great choice if you truly want your hair down. If you want it up, I vote for #4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first one soooooooooo much!! I can't believe it's almost time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful. Congrats on your big day coming up, I wore my hair in a traditional updo and I loooooved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.