Apr 16, 2015

Pinterest Find of the Week: Make Your Eyes POP with Younique


As you all know, I love Younique and actually sell the line in my spare time.  I don't talk about it on here too much, as I not really looking to advertise, but I do feel I need to mention how GREAT their pigments are.

For those that aren't familiar with them, why aren't you???  They are priced really great and the colors are absolutely sublime.  You have to check these out.



 If you are wanting to try this line out, send me a quick message and I can totally hook you up.  The products are fantastic and you will not be disappointed.

    

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted this. I have some of these amazing pigments, but I'm never sure how to wear them. I'll be trying some of these looks, for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.