Aug 29, 2012

17 Days Till The Big Event: Advice Needed!

Photo courtesy of memoriesatthepines.com
Before I begin to try and explain how excited I am about the wedding, I wanted to take some time to thank all of my followers and readers.  (This means all of you!!)  First off, this blog wouldn't be anything without your comments and feedback and for this I am truly grateful.

Also, I wanted to thank you all again for your patience.  I've been slacking lately on writing posts and I feel extremely bad about it BUT can't seem to find the time to fix it.  Let me say that this wedding planning thing is SO HARD.  Kudos to the individuals that do this as a full-time job but, man, it's definitely not for me.  In addition to planning everything, making all the DIY finishing touches, I'm hardly sleeping AND can't seem to find time to make it to the gym.  Anyway, enough complaining!!  Thanks again for your support and I truly do have some awesome posts lined up.

So, I have 17 days until the wedding and only 2 more days after that till we board our plane and head to Bali.  So many exciting things happening in such a short time!  It's overwhelming, crazy, fun and scary, all at the same time.  I do, though, have a few questions that have been weighing heavily on my mind:

1) How do you (or did you) deal with stress on the day-of?  Any advice you can share?
2) Anything I should be prepared for in the next two weeks?

Whew, thanks for listening ladies!  You all rock!

Talk soon...

 

3 comments:

  1. 1)I talked with Lee (husband) a lot and shared shared shared. I relied on my bridesmaids for those little jobs that I knew would stress me out. Loads of friends offered to help so I let them! I remember taking a box of 100 orders of service round my friends house and we did them all with a bottle of wine and some giggles

    2)Inevitably some of the suppliers will drive you insane, and some people/family might do too. Something will obviously go wrong on the day (wrong wine at ours) but hopefully you'll be having too much fun to notice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gaelle, day of, you probably won't notice much.
    Take time to do things for yourself in these upcoming weeks. Have fun. Rely on others to help out when you need them :)
    Drink lots!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gaelle and Bronwen, rely on US, try to let as much slide off your back that won't effect the day as much as possible. Remeber we are here for you and we are going to have so much fun. Sweetie you have to sleep more, I know it's hard but try to do what you can to gain as much more sleep as possible, it's so underestimated but soooo important. Love you xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.