May 16, 2012

Obsessed With.....Gradient Nails

 I am loving the gradient nail trend immensely at the moment. 

Even though I can't quite perfect the look on myself, I can definitely appreciate the intricacy and art from afar.  I'm especially loving this look when using any (and all) neon shades.  This is how you can tell I'm a full on 80s child.....Ha

Check out some of these works of art...

Photo courtesy of willworkformakeup.blogspot.com
Photo courtesy of loveron.tumblr.com
Photo courtesy of lustlovelose.wordpress.com
Photo courtesy of chiclooking.com

What do you think of this nail trend??

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of gradient nails, although I don't know how well I would be able to do it on myself! Love the look though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous!!! i need to learn how to do this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these nails! i especially like the glitter ones in the first picture. but by the time i perfect the technique they'll be out of style haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.