Aug 9, 2011

Dottie Dot

Dottie Dot


 

Today was my flex day which means I had today off.  (One of the best things about my job is that in addition to never working weekends I also get every second Monday off work....YAY).  So, being that it was a day off, I had a lot of errands to run and one of them was going to visit the Doctor.  (Always my least favorite thing to do.)  However, the office had the new issue of Elle Canada which made me very happy.  The magazine had a fantastic post about polka-dots, a trend that will never go out of style, and it made me realize how much I adore black and white polka-dots.

Not only are B&W polka-dot items classy but they are oh-so sexy and bold, without being too over the top.  Plus, when paired with red heels and red lipstick, it's an absolute vixen look.

What are your thoughts?  Do you like B&W polka-dots?

XO

4 comments:

  1. Jane Fonda looks bloody fantastic in this picture! black and white polka dots? Oh yes! Actually most colour polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the dots! Totally classic and totally pinup at the same time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it - makes a statement but not trying too hard!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.