Feb 25, 2011

The Perfect Pink Blush: Found

I don't know why I'm beyond obsessed with color changing beauty products right now.

First it was the DuWop Private Collection, tomorrow it's probably going to be Smashbox's O-Glow products and today, well it's Stila's Custom Color Blush.

I first read about this product almost a year ago, in a magazine, and put off purchasing it until now. Don't get me wrong, I'm typically the first person to run out and buy something to see what all the hype is about but, for some reason, this product confused me. I mean how can a beauty product actually decipher your perfect pink by reacting with your skin's pH balance? I know, I wasn't sure either but I took the plunge and purchased it.

Upon opening the palette, I was completely shocked at how bright the blush was. (Seriously, ladies, it's fuschia.) Once I was over the initial shock, I grabbed my fan brush and went to town. The color was absolutely stunning on! I waited and waited and waited to see if the color would change annnnndddddd, it didn't. I will say that this is quite possibly the most universally flattering color but it won't pick your perfect pink.

Needless to say, I will definitely be buying this again. There are way too many pros:
1) A little goes a long way so this blush will last me a very long time
2) It's only $24 (This is a good deal if you're used to buying Lancome or Dior like me)
3) Once on, it is the most flattering pink I've ever worn

Check it out ladies! This product is worth not only the $24 but also the investment of a fantastic fan brush!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.